Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One More Burger Spoiled

Emotionally exhausted from the 2 OTs of Game 4 between SMB and the Burger Kings earlier. By the skin of my crooked teeth, SMB grabbed a commanding 3-1 lead. This is moot and academic but I feel a bit crushed for Game 2, it was winnable but in the end....I mean, this series could have been over already tonight, a sweet sweep.

But you cannot take an excellent tactician out of Yeng Guaio, incidentally the current coach of the national team. He's an opponent who warrants respect and his boys are playing damn well. SMB is just getting the breaks, the gods are just smiling on us.

Was I being prophetic or what? That whiner Pennisi was ejected in the 2nd quarter, for second motion (according to the refs) and for yakking most wives would lose gas on (according to moi). It was bound to happen, the writings on the wall were GradeI-readable. Pennisi ended up sweating it out in the dugout, impotent to help his team (which happens to be my team, grrr!!) or was it a blessing in disguise? You can't be a frigging drama queen on court and gain respect as a player. Another career is waiting on the wings for DQs and whiners. Not on my team, please.

I should have castrated this Pennisi when SMB came to town last month, hmp.

No comments: